Statcounter

Thursday, 4 November 2010

Everton star's slice of Bodrum paradise

First Ricky Hatton, now Everton midfielder Tim Cahill - it seems Bodrum's the place to summer if you're a British sporting celeb.

Cahill's brand new Bodrum property - complete with private pool and near Tuzla's golf course - is a slice of paradise away from the pressures of the pitch, and the sportstar is over the moon.


“I love it. I’m very lucky, it’s somewhere to catch some sun and I do see it as an investment too,” he told a local newspaper.

“Being a footballer you don’t always know when you’re going to be able to get away, so this is ideal,” said the Australian player. 

“It’s not too far away and it’s easy to get to. It’s five minutes from the Bodrum airport, so I can take in some sun, play a bit of golf and fly my family over from Australia for a holiday, too.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment