Place Overseas is giving you and a friend four chances to win a trip to Turkey this October! To enter, simply like our Facebook page, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter or add us on Google+.
This month Place Overseas celebrates ten years of successful business.
So much has happened in ten years. For one thing: we’ve grown. We began as a two-person, home office operation. Fast forward ten years: we now have eight offices and more than 40 employees in four countries. We sell more properties in Turkey than our two main competitors combined.
We’ve helped thousands of clients find their perfect place in the sunshine. We’ve found the best developers in each region, examined hundreds of building sites and explored every corner of Turkey’s top investment, lifestyle and holiday destinations.
But we couldn’t have done any of it without you. So, to thank you for helping us ensure each year has been better than the last, Place Overseas is offering you and a friend a luxury 4-night minibreak in one of Turkey’s top locations.
Known as Turkey’s St Tropez, Bodrum offers more than just sunny beaches and fine dining. Fall in love with the peninsula’s ancient ruins, imposing castle, volcanic landscapes, windswept headlands and traditional markets.
Bodrum is also one of Turkey’s prime investment spots. Over the past year, high profile ventures from the Kempinski Group, Billionaire Club tycoon Flavio Briatore and the Pamali Group, who have poured millions of dollars into turning Yalikavak Marina into a state-of-the-art facility, has caught the attention of investors from all over the world.
Popular with celebrities like Sting, Bill Gates, Demi Moore, Rihanna, Salma Hayek and Michael Douglas, Bodrum has become synonymous with jet-set cool. Experience a slice of celebrity glamour with return flights to Bodrum Milas Airport, a four-night stay at the 5-star El Vino hotel, and dinner at top-rated Restaurant La Pasion, overlooking Bodrum Harbour.
To enter, simply like our Facebook page, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter or add us on Google+. Each connection gives you one entry into the competition - so you have four chances to win. Entries close September 30.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To enter the competition simply ‘like’ us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter and/or add us on Google+.
- Each individual can enter up to four times through the social media platforms mentioned. Additional entries will be disqualified.
- The prize includes
- return flights for two to Bodrum, Turkey for any three consecutive nights between 1 - 30 October
- Transfers from airport to hotel
- A four night stay at el Vino Hotel, including breakfast
- Dinner for two at Restaurant La Pasion on a night of your choice
- E-tickets and hotel reservation will be emailed to the winner.
- The competition runs from 9am GMT on 1 September and closes at 23:59 on September 30th 2012.
- Names will be randomly selected from entrants.
- The winner will be notified via the social network by which they entered the competition on or before May 5th 2012 and given details as to how to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim their prize within 30 days of being notified, the winner’s prize will automatically be forfeited and another name will be randomly selected.
- The winners must both have valid passports, their own travel insurance, and any visa necessary – the winners are responsible for all costs outside of what is in the prize.
- Winners will consent to having their images and names used by Place Overseas for future promotional material.
- The competition is open to those aged 18 and over and resident in the United Kingdom.
- The competition will be governed by English Law
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition is an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set by us
- The competition is not open to employees of Place Overseas or their families.
- Place Overseas is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.